Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hi!


I give up! 
I thought me having a blog won't be  a n y t i m e  soon since the content wouldn't be anything blog-worthy, but then again i realized that attitude will never go away, so might as well do it now.
About this blog, I've got to mention that since after procrastination, the majority of my dedication goes to life drawing, for the most part you will be seeing a bunch of unfinished drawings, anatomically distorted headless figures, floating limbs and such. Some cafe sketches also might join the party on a regular basis, as well as any other form of artistic production, either school related or not.

Me, nailed to the Conte'!

1 comment:

  1. ahahahaha.....u sold out!!!...Just kidding!
    Great seeing u up and about..and keep up the passion and love for animation!!


    Nicky

    ReplyDelete